Need help?

There are lots of people who can help!

If something upsets you online or you are worried about a friend it can really help to talk to someone. There are lots of people who can help you, such as friends, family members and teachers. The services that you use online should also offer a reporting service, such as being able to talk to a moderator or report other players. It is important that you talk to an adult you trust if anything has upset you or made you feel uncomfortable whilst online. Remember you can always call ChildLine on 0800 11 11 or visit ChildLine's website if you ever need to talk to someone in confidence. 

Inappropriate contact

If you have been in touch with someone online, and conversations with that person are making you feel uncomfortable tell an adult you trust. You can also report these incidents to the police at using CEOP's Thinkuknow website.