What can I do if I’m worried about online grooming?

If someone online is making you or someone you know feel uncomfortable then tell an adult you trust like a parent, carer or teacher.

You can also make a report to the police on the ThinkUKnow website by clicking on the ‘report abuse’ button. All reports are taken seriously, and they will contact you to advise you on the next steps and provide support.