On Friday 31st March, the Diana Award are calling on young people, schools and wider to get involved in Kindness Day 2017!
How to get involved
Join the conversation on social media using #NationalKindnessDay.
Visit http://diana-award.org.uk/kindnessday/ to get involved:
- Register a kind act
- Join the Thunderclap
- Nominate a Kindness Champion
- Download the Schools Pack
Acts of kindness
Here are some suggested kind acts from the Diana Award which you could carry out to celebrate National Kindness Day – or how could you use the internet to spread kindness online?
- Give a compliment to somebody you don’t know,
- Spend some of your free time volunteering at a local charity,
- Send a surprise gift,
- Help out a neighbour,
- Hold a cake sale to raise money for a cause you believe in,
- Write positive notes to your classmates or colleagues.