Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to gain fundraising skills and charity experience?
We are offering a four-week volunteer opportunity as a Fundraising Intern.
The role will suit an undergraduate, graduate, or those looking to change careers. The role involves supporting Childnet in its fundraising efforts through a range of administrative tasks including: researching suitable funding opportunities; developing fundraising proposals; maintaining accurate and comprehensive records and helping with mailings. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Childnet’s aim – to make the internet a great and safe place for children.
The internship is part time (25 hours a week) for 4 weeks in July-August. Ideally this would be from 15 July to 9 August 2013, but we would be flexible for the right candidate.
Our ideal intern looks like this:
- Passionate, enthusiastic and proactive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and execute tasks
- Experience of MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with ability to use own initiative and work independently
This is an unpaid role but lunch and travel expenses within London may be reimbursed. The role will be based at Childnet’s offices in Brockley, South London.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your CV and one-page covering letter explaining why you are applying for the role and what makes you a suitable candidate.
Deadline for applications: Monday 1 July 2013, 12pm.
Interviews: Wednesday 3 July or Monday 8 July 2013.