Childnet International is looking to appoint a full time Despatch and Administration Assistant to support the day to day running of the charity’s office and operations.
Closing date: 10 August 2015, 5pm
The Despatch and Administration Assistant will:
- Support the work of the Office Manager, carrying out a wide range of administrative roles.
- Ensure that the despatch of Childnet’s resources to schools, local authorities and other commercial entities, and the associated sales invoice preparation, are carried out in a timely and efficient manner. Perform data entry into Childnet’s accounting system in respect of the above and other related activities.
Childnet is looking for a person who has:
- A friendly and welcoming style
- Excellent communication skills, including a good telephone manner and face-to-face
- Proven administration skills (experience of order processing would be an advantage)
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Good IT skills and preferably experience of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Salesforce
- Some experience of data entry – Childnet uses TAS Books (a SAGE product) for its accounting records – knowledge of this package is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a small team and able to juggle between varied and competing activities with the skills to prioritise and execute tasks to agreed timelines and specifications.
- Able to and experience of taking initiative and responding proactively to problems
- DBS checked under the current framework (Childnet will arrange for DBS clearance to be made before appointment is confirmed) and subject to periodic updates
To find out more and how to apply, visit http://www.childnet.com/vacancies