We are delighted to announce that the Safer Internet Day supporters list has reached over 1,000 supporters!
The supporters list showcases what activities are taking place across the UK on Safer Internet Day to promote the safe and positive use of technology.
A wide range of registered supporters have pledged to get involved in delivering Safer Internet Day activities; including:
- 723 schools, including primary and secondary schools across the UK
- 75 charities, including the National Children's Bureau, Stonewall, Mencap, The Diana Award and the Anti-Bullying Alliance
- 75 businesses, including Facebook, Lloyds Banking Group, Microsoft and Vodafone
- 42 government, including the Department for Education, Scottish Government, The Children’s Commissioner for England, and local authorities across the UK
- 15 police, including Essex police, Greater Manchester Police, and other police services across the UK
- 70 other, including Premier League Football Clubs, teaching unions, regulators, industry bodies and more!
This collective activity will achieve a hugely positive impact. Last year, together we reached 45% of UK children and 30% of UK parents and inspired conversations across the UK about the safe and positive use of technology.
To see a full list of registered organisations and view the map visit our Supporters List.
Join the list by completing the online registration form.