Has your school or youth group entered Childnet Film Competition 2021 yet?
This year, we have Primary, Secondary and Storyboard categories, with the closing date of Tuesday 1st June less than a month away.
For the last 12 years, the Childnet Film Competition has challenged young filmmakers to create a short film or a storyboard in response to a given theme around online safety. All entries must contain a positive message and be able to educate other young people.
This year’s theme is: Separating fact from fiction. Finding trustworthy information online.
Here's how to enter:
- Select the category you wish to enter.
- Download the competition pack. This contains everything you will need (including competition entry forms, guidance, film making advice or storyboard template).
- Start getting creative! Plan and make your film, or map out your storyboard.
- Submit your entry and consent form to [email protected] by 5pm on Tuesday 1st June. Whilst you can email entry forms, storyboards and scripts to us, all films must be sent electronically. (We would recommend using sites like WeTransfer or Dropbox to share them with us).
- Further details for submitting film or storyboard entries can be found within the packs or on the FAQs page.
Entry is completely free, so find out how to get involved in Film Competition 2021 here!